Friday, July 9, 2010

FIRST POST EVER!

hihi!
My name is mimi. I don't know who will read this blog or if anyone will but i wanted to have a little documentation of life so I decided to do this. I can''t wait to read this when im fifty and telling my grandkids to read this because i can't actually remember anything :D

A bit about myself I'm a pretty regular girl in grad school and about to be thrusted into the real world. SCARy! I have a major passion for makeup and all things girly and I am extremely sensitive to commercial efforts to get me to buy= i will buy anything if it says SPECIAL, Limited EDITION, SALE. So in this blog I will talk about life, school, boys (as in one THE boy friend), make up, and shopping :D

Hope you enjoy what u are reading (including u 50 years old mimi)!

PS: My lil pie is sleeping :D
Check out my youtube! playgrlx02

No comments:

Post a Comment